digital marketing specialist (part-time)
Visarc is recruiting for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist with a growth mindset. You will be joining our Digital Marketing Team on a part-time basis to work on a portfolio of high-profile accounts including several automotive brands.
The role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing and will work the equivalent of 3 full days per week. We offer flexibility regarding when and where you work, with the option to split the total hours across 3, 4 or 5 days per week. Remote working is also an option if you live within 2 hours of Ashford, Kent.
Visarc is an integrated marketing agency working with national and international big-name clients with a focus on the automotive industry. We are a carbon neutral business with a defined path to net zero. Our teams work closely to deliver a wide range of sophisticated solutions to our clients that push boundaries and help them grow.
- salary £22,500 for 24 hours per week – equivalent to £37,500 per annum FTE
- this is a part-time position with flexible hours – within the working day
- office or remote working options
- annual budget for home office equipment
- in-house gym
- healthy breakfast, fruit, and lunch are provided
- 26 days holiday rising to 28 in addition to bank holidays
- early finish on Fridays
- cycle to work scheme and Octopus EV Scheme
- enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- wellbeing support
Our culture is very much focused on creating a happy and productive environment, and we constantly look at ways to improve what we do and how we do it. You can find a full list of benefits here.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are expected to be able to work across marketing disciplines and will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and optimisation of client activity in 3 key areas
- Paid media (Display, Paid Search, Paid Social)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Email marketing/automation
paid media responsibilities:
- set up and management of paid search and display advertising campaigns across Google and Microsoft Advertising
- set up and management of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- writing creative briefs for banner/asset design
- keyword gap/competitor analysis
- A/B testing landing pages
- interpretation of technical website audits
- optimisation of existing client web pages
- keyword gap/competitor analysis using tools such SEM Rush
- development of client content marketing plans
- writing keyword targeted content briefs
- management of link acquisition via a third-party agency
email marketing responsibilities:
- writing creative briefs for email template design
- testing the performance of new email templates using Email On Acid
- set up and management of ad-hoc and automated email marketing campaigns in our in-house email marketing platform
In addition to setting up and running campaigns you will also need to report how they are perform. The Digital Marketing Specialist will need to have experience using data visualisation tools such as Google Looker Studio as well presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Specialist (part-time), you will need:
- a minimum of 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- demonstrable practical experience in at least two of the three core disciplines of paid media management, SEO, and email marketing
- a clear appreciation of the role digital marketing plays in the overall marketing mix
- a deep understanding of the technical hurdles that must per overcome to successfully launch and manage any performance-based digital marketing campaign
- a strong work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile
- an analytical and creative mindset focused on growth
- excellent problem-solving and communication skills including meeting leadership and presentations
- a commercial mindset, where you deliver every detail that matters for clients, but are also able to balance efficiencies that benefit the agency
- well-developed time management skills with the ability to cope with changing priorities and tight deadlines
On the job training will be provided; however, you will be expected to make an impact immediately and work independently. This role does not manage any direct reports, but as the team grows they may be added.
Please visit our job application website powered by GoHire to apply for this position. If you are shortlisted you will enter our three-stage selection process, at the end of each stage our team will decide whether you progress to the next stage:
- online assessment to measure your digital marketing and soft skills
- stage one interview with Head of Digital Marketing
- stage two interview with short presentation task to the wider team
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds who bring diverse perspectives to our team, salary is subject to experience.