Senior .net Developer
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic developer with relevant experience to join Visarc, a leading Kent based marketing agency. The successful candidate will be working with some of the biggest household names in the Automotive industry as well as other major UK and international brands.
Role and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Technical Lead and Digital Director, you will help deliver technical solutions to solve client needs
- The work will be very varied and often fast-paced. From simple data integrations for a CMS driven website, to a bespoke ground up built web portal
- You will be working as one of 3 .net developers, supported by a team of 3 dedicated front-end developers
- You will be responsible for ensuring your code is error free and meets the specifications outlined in supporting documentation
- With expansion of the team in the future, you must be able to provide technical expertise and guidance to the team throughout the development process to ensure objectives are met
- You will be required to keep the team informed of the development effort and be able to escalate any impediments quickly to the project management team
- C# 8.0
- .NET Core
- SQL Server 2016
- Git source control
- SOLID principles
- Entity Framework
- REST API design and development
- Legacy technologies: Web Forms / Classic ASP
- Dev op practices
- Experience working remotely
- Agile Development
- JIRA and Bitbucket
- You should be able to write high-quality, clean code with an understanding of SOLID principles
- You should be self-motivated and goal-orientated; with an ability to work in isolation as well as being able to collaborate with a wider remote team
- A strong problem-solver; with skills to enable you to address challenging requirements
- Be able to adjust quickly to changing circumstances, communicating effectively, contributing constructively and remain focused under pressure
- Good organisation and planning skills; with an ability to provide estimates on tasks and any protentional project risks to stakeholders
- Sound communication/interpersonal skills, with an ability to provide clear reporting on the status of projects and the ability to simplify complex problems to allow quick understanding and decisions by project stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills: someone that is responsible, reliable, motivated, and committed to the role
- C# .NET: 3 years (Required)
We are a fast-paced full-service marketing agency working with an exciting selection of blue-chip clients including Maserati, Ferrari, Hyundai, Brakes, and Piaggio to name a few. We deliver all aspects of the marketing mix from digital (including web, apps, database, email, online advertising, mobile and CRM builds) to creative (advertising, direct mail, literature, POS etc.).
There are many benefits that come with working at Visarc – we run a quarterly bonus scheme, have our own gym in-house, breakfast, fruit and lunch is provided, 26 days holiday rising to 28 in addition to bank holidays and the culture is very much focused on creating a happy and productive environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV including current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.